Physical therapy generally focuses on reducing pain and regaining function and movement. Additionally, it encourages the body’s ability to heal and adapt to injury or disability.
On the other hand, kids can get access to pediatric physical therapy services in Indiana. Pediatric physical therapy supports children’s overall development and aids in the development of their motor skills. The rehabilitation process will include outpatient-based physical therapy early intervention that helps the child learn the skills needed to live, learn, and work in their communities.
However, there are some circumstances in which a child might require a physical therapist in Kokomo, Indiana. The following are some warning signs that your child might benefit from physical therapy:
- They are failing to meet their developmental milestones.
- They express discomfort while engaging in activities requiring gross motor skills.
- They have difficulty skipping, jumping, or hopping
- They walk with a bad posture and trip frequently
- They experienced an injury or a severe condition that prevented them from performing their normal level of function.
There are still many indicators that you should watch out for in your child to determine whether they require physical or occupational therapy. You can get assistance from our center in figuring out what your child needs.
You can get quality and prompt physical therapy services for all ages at Step N’ Stone Physical Therapy Solutions. Our therapy employs medical professionals to provide the rehabilitation and treatment you or a loved one requires.
Reach out to us! If you have any questions or concerns that you’d like to ask us, please don’t hesitate to contact us! If you choose to send us a message, our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.